Can I use a free Demat account for a trial period without investing funds?
Yes, Absolutely. You can open a free Demat account online within five minutes and use it for a trial period without investing any funds. Click here to open your free Demat Account to get the following benefits:
- You are never forced to trade in your account by any of the executives and use it for free without paying a single paisa for a lifetime.
- You can create a free watchlist and study charts for technical research.
- You get access to free research advisory services.
- You can toggle between Equity, Futures and Options, Commodities, Currency, and Mutual Funds.
- Zero Brokerage when you start investing in shares.
- Invest in Mutual Funds vis equity, debt, ELSS, or tax saving funds.
- Invest in Fixed Deposits.
- Invest in Sovereign Gold Bond issued by RBI on behalf of the Government of India.
- Trade in Futures and Options like nifty, bank nifty, reliance, TCS, hdfc bank, sbi, itc, etc.
- Trade in Commodities such as Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, natural gas, Copper, Aluminium, Zinc, Lead, and nickel
- Trade in Currency pairs such as Dollar-Rupee USD, Euro, GBP, JPY against Rupee.